1. Begin By Making It All About Others, Not Yourself
- Inspire, entertain and educate others without thought to making sales or promoting yourself or your business
- Be a real person behind that company, not a faceless entity
- Be accessible and transparent; have a social media presence that involves conversations; answer emails; be present wherever there are important conversations occurring, especially in groups related to your niche
- Do not be “better” than others; rather be helpful and friendly and humble
- Engage others daily, especially influencers. Hanging out with influencers makes you one too.
- If you succeed, don’t be the first one to boast, but try to share the lessons you’ve learn and inspire other people to follow your path. And if you don’t succeed from the first attempt, don’t be discreet about your failure either. There’s nothing wrong with making mistakes and talking about that, rather than trying to appear as a super human.